QLD (Brisbane) Responsible Service of Alcohol (RSA)
Responsible Service of Alcohol – (RSA) SITHFAB009A
This course complies with the learning outcomes and requirements of the Queensland Office of Liquor, Gaming and Racing, explaining the legal responsibilities related to the sale and service of alcohol.
Note that all staff who ‘…. are involved in the service and supply…’ of alcohol must hold a current RSA certificate.
- Legal requirements of the sale and service of alcohol
- Harm minimisation and duty of care
- Anticipating problems and managing patrons
- Assess and monitor the levels of intoxication of patrons
- Advise patrons on ‘standard drinks’ and the effects of alcohol
- Providing a range of options to assist customers to drink within appropriate limits
- Knowing the reasons for refusing service to intoxicated customers
- Skills to detect and prevent under-age drinking
- Refusing service to intoxicated customers
- Taking responsible action to assist intoxicated customers.
Cost: $75 for members ($100 for non-members)
Time: 9am – 3:30pm
Venues: Brisbane – 16 – 18 Thompson Street, Bowen Hills QLD 4006
Gold Coast – Suite 16 The Pegasus Centre, 42 Bundall Road, Bundall QLD 4217