NSW - Food Safety Supervisor (FSS)
Food Safety Supervisor Training
Restaurant & Catering are approved by the NSW Food Authority to deliver Food Safety Supervisor training and issue Food Safety Supervisor certificates. Restaurant & Catering are running the training over for one full day and it covers two units of competence that are nationally accredited for which participants will receive a statement of attainments as well as the Food Safety Supervisor Certificate.
The FSS Course includes:
- An introduction to Food Safety
- Food contamination, hazards and prevention
- Personal Hygiene and responsibilities for food handlers
- Safe food handling procedures
- Food safety programs
- SITXOHS002A Follow workplace hygiene procedures
- SITXFSA001A Implement food safety procedures
Course Duration: 8:45am – 4:00pm
Course Location: MEGA Building – Level 2, 552 George Street – Sydney NSW
(Located next to Town Hall Train Station)
Course Cost: $195 (members Price only) or $225 (non members price)
This includes the NSW Food Authority “Food Safety Supervisor” Certificate.