National Workforce Development Fund
What is the National Workforce Development Fund?
The National Workforce Development Fund is a great way to improve the skills and qualifications of anyone working in the industry. It is open to small and medium sized businesses all you have to do is register your interest by filling out your details on the below and faxing it back to 1300 722 396.
Training Enrolment Form (100.75 Kb)
- Training and assessing will be conducted online
- All manuals, resources can be accessed online
- All trainers and assessors are fully qualified and have current industry experience
- All participants will receive a nationally recognised qualification on successful completion
What training is available?
What does it cost?
Provided participants meet the eligibility requirements there is no cost for either the employer or the employee.
Who is eligible?
- Not have previously completed the qualification they are applying for under the Fund
- Be an Australian citizen, a permanent resident of Australia or a humanitarian refugee
- Be 17 years of age or over
- Satisfy course pre-requisites (such as adequate literacy and numeracy) to effectively undertake the training
- Meet any licensing requirements for relevant qualifications
- Be an existing worker, or a new worker, which includes job seekers. Each application should include a written commitment from the employer stating that each new worker that completes the required training will be employed
- Hold a pre-existing qualification at the Certificate III level or above if the application is for skills sets
Where will the training take place?
The training and/or assessment will be completed online and results will be assessed by an experienced industry based trainer/assessor.
For more information
Contact the Training Department at Restaurant & Catering via Email or phone 1300 722 878